Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Hello again.

Well, hello there.

It's been a minute, eh?

Anything exciting happening in your world? Any news I should catch up on?

Just kidding. I know what's going on. I mean, I have a sense of what is going on. 

I'm coming back to this blog to try and capture some of the things that I am thinking about and feeling in this changed and charged world.

A little recap.

This is me:


I used to work in theater. And higher education. Now I work for a medical device company fielding calls and emails from our healthcare partners. More on how I got to that job later. Maybe.

I've done some writing. I wrote an article about the 2016 campaign.

I've written program copy for the amazing Arizona Theatre Company.

I'm learning some things about medical editing and proofreading. I like learning new things.

If you re-read some of my posts from before, you will see that I made the error of using two spaces after a period. I was not consistent in using the Oxford comma. I was also a participant in the systemic racism that pervades nearly all aspects of American life. I've been working really hard to rectify my past. 

Enough about me. What can I do for you?

More to come. And thank you for coming along.


No comments: