Wednesday, November 08, 2006

november 8


hello, friends,

the above photo represents why america voted the way it did yesterday. let us NEVER forget that actual lives are being lost in fighting a war that has no focus, no objective and no clear ending. in my world, a paper with these elements would be graded with a big, green "F."

now is the time to look forward. we must not continue to blame. it is time to:

1. insure the uninsured and repair the health care system
2. raise the minimum wage
3. solve the problems in immigration -- we are a nation of immigrants!
4. reverse the tide of the growing national debt
5. guarantee civil rights for ALL
6. plan and execute a viable option for ending the war in iraq.

it is raining here in maryland, but it has not dampened my spirits.

let's get to work.

gotohellifyouhatefreedom,
volansky

2 comments:

Chas LiBretto said...

I am absolutely elated with all of the good news over the last few days.

Macho Man Randy Savage said...

Thanks for the reminder. It's been a week high in schadenfreude for me (and many others, I'm sure); but there's a long way to go.

In brighter news, I'll be in Ctown Thursday night-Saturday afternoon. Perhaps I will run into you. If so, I apologize...I should really look where I am going.